Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stinky


Hansel is my ferret and is a total sweetheart.


Since he was never descented he is quite stinky but I don't care . The weather was nice today so I decided to bring him outside. As you can see he is not in the best of shape but he is going on 10 yrs old and has cancer so please overlook it :)


The cancer has caused his hair to fall out so now I have a hairless dog and a hairless ferret. Most of my animals are old now so I am constantly worried about their problems.Except for Buster Peebody, he is a young 7yrs old and the baby of my pack.



He has always loved Hansel and they use to play together but now Hansel gets tired very quickly and sleeps alot.







Hansel waking up from his nap.


Buster loves anything stinky so when he found a ferret poop in the grass he just had to roll in it. I will spare you the sight of that pic..



See what happens when you roll in dirty things??? Stinky dogs get baths..poor Buster Peebody, he does love to smell bad..oh well....

4 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Ahahaha, thanks for sharing that story. I love all your animals and their quirky ways. Welcome back to blogging :) I missed you!

dellartist said...

Oooh, I love your little "fur family," they are all so sweet. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos!

Ruth said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! How long do ferrets live for? Hansel's very brave!

To answer your question, anything from 800-2000 pounds, depending on their performance on the day.

Rosebud Collection said...

Always a fun visit with you and your animals..I had a good laugh about Peebody..A cute little bunch..
We don't have any animals now..and hoping to sell this home, so I don't want to have to worry about moving them..BUT the way the economy is going..we will not sell yet.
The rose bush we have is called Rugosa rose..I bet you can make oil from them too.
Have a great week..xoxoCarolyn