Friday, July 22, 2011

The Many Faces of Pippin and FiFi




What do you do when it is so hot that even your hairless dog is panting??? Bring out the water hose, attach sprayer and make your Border Collie very happy ( and tire him out in the process).



"Spray Me...come on...spray me...PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE"





"I said spray me...come on..don't make me give you the stink eye"




"This is serious..if you don't spray me I will pee in your shoes and on that hairless thing you call a dog. I will now give you my most intense stare and will you to spray me"





"Wait...is that a ball!!!"



This heat wave is making even my sweetest dog miserable. Hey FiFi..are you hot?


"Hey Jennifer, are you stupid???Don't you spray me with that thing"




"If I ignore her maybe she will go away"




"nope..she is still here..I will give her my new look that Timmy taught me...The stink eye"




"Be gone evil woman and take that blasted hose with you. I stink eye you!!"



OK then...she must be hot...

5 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Ahahaha, they are so funny! You have the best comments too :)

Ruth said...

Hi Pippin and Fifi! You guys are cute!

Berts Blog said...

You guys are so funny. And I don't beleive for a second that you really meant to give her the "Stink Eye" Did You?

Hope you cool down some.

I think I'll go swimmin this morning. Right My Vickie?

Bert

Unknown said...

They are great! Hope it cools down for you guys)

Rosebud Collection said...

How cute they all are..I have to admit, we had a few days and I couldn't move..It was so humid and a few of our girls came out to help us clean the barn and throw out junk..Honest, I just couldn't help..it was awful.
Thank God they are young and it didn't bother them..haha..glad the weather cooled off..Have to admit, they did a great job..