Friday, August 5, 2011

The Mystery-Part 2

So I found this mess in the front room the other day.


Timmy and FiFi have been let off after questioning, but Buster Peebody is still a suspect.


"I did nothing wrong. I have a Lawyer"

Oh Gawd..here we go..Timmy you cannot be his lawyer. You were a suspect.


"My client is a lot of things, like an idiot, but not a shoe killer and if anything he needs help for hoarding. His OCD causes many problems and his hoarding does not allow him time to be destructive as the evidence will show...

Court evidence #1"
"Many hoarded toys..which were stolen from other dogs by the way....but no chewed up parts.."

Court evidence #2

"Look how he treasures his stolen toys..there is no way my client did this"

"Maggie did it!!!!" How do you know this Timmy.."well just look.."


Court Evidence #3

Well I guess this mystery has been solved. Maggie do you have anything to say for yourself'?

"Sure, why didn't you just ask me in the first place. I love chewing Mr B's shoes. This is my 4th pair!!!" Court dismissed. Timmy wins again...sigh

3 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Hee hee hee! So funny! Timmy is a good lawyer :)

Raising Addie said...

LOL

Hello Timmy and Friends!!

LOVE your pack! What breed is Maggie? She looks like a great pyrenees mix to us.

Pippin you are just like us! Well, we are border collie and great pyrenees mixes so we are sort of the same :)

We also have a little one in our pack. Mom is working on another little playmate but dad's not going for it.

It is a pleasure to meet you! Look forward to getting to know you guys!

Big hugs & kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Wyatt said...

Timmy-
What a great defense! You should be the blogville attorney for such matters. I could use your help, FUR SURE!

Wyatt