Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cody and Toto

Recently we had very special visitors at the Funny Farm. My nephew Cody and his Cairn Terrier Toto came for a visit. I don't get to see Cody as much as I would like so I always look forward to these visits. He mentioned that he would like to be on my blog...so there you go Cody!!!!
Cody and Toto..How handsome is this kid!!!! Takes after his Aunt Jennifer:)Cody loves his dog (runs in the family) and this little dog is one of the toughest I have met. He has been raised with Cody and they wrestle, play fetch, tug of war and he just rolls with the punches!! A great kids dog..
I clipped Toto while he was visiting. He ended up with less hair, looking neater but still scruffy. He is a monkey but overall a fun little guy to have around!
Timmy hates him but Buster Peebody thinks he's the greatest guy in the world to play with.
Toto on guard
. I think I did a good job on his groom . Especially his face.

I eventually did cut the grass. I like the dandelions...

7 comments:

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

what a cute pair! your nephew is quite the handome young man! toto is too!!!

Kathleen Coy said...

Wow, Cody and Toto are both adorable! Looks like they had a great time at your place!

lola said...

cute kid. I love it when the little humans come over and play!

lola.

Bijou said...

Hi,

Both Cody and Toto are adorable! I'm sure they are best buddies. Every boy... and girl should have a dog to rough house with. BOL

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Too cute! Toto is just the perfect little dude for your nephew's best pal (great name for him too).

dellartist said...

Love the photos, especially Toto in the dandelions. The two of them would be great in a television series about a boy and his dog. A good looking pair!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a handsome boy and wonderful dog. Really nice write up and Cody should feel proud.