Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy Busy


Well things around here have been VERY BUSY!! PeeWee survived the cold weather, I think his sweater kept him warm enough even though he hated it. He spent all his time walking backwards, staring at it betwwen his legs. I also had to smear his combs and wattles with vaseline to stop frostbite. Poor PeeWee was so humiliated he just layed down and wouldn't get up! Here are some more pictures.The grinning cat is Oliver. You can see by this pic how small PeeWee is! Oliver likes the birds and the lamp they have!This is One-Eye , her crest was frozen!Here is One-Eye with my silkie rooster. He had no trouble keeping warm!.Hope these pics make you chuckle..I sure did!

7 comments:

Welcome said...

adorable ! What a clever idea ! I hope it warms up soon in your area !!

BlenderBach said...

so cute!

Julia Catherine said...

Love the roosters! The cat is cute too!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Hee hee hee, I love his red sweater. He looks so cute in it.

Unknown said...

How sweet of you to make a sweater for PeeWee! Is he a Frizzle. Oneye's a gorgeous Silver Laced Polish.
I fear the day when I become chickenless...I will be shipped to a rubber room with rubber chickens to cuddle.

Sunny Bower Art Studio said...

Chicken in a sweater? Oh, this sounds like a storybook theme! I love it!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Cute sweater! I've been trying to get my Grandma to knit me a sweater for my Sebright, Pippa.
I love how the cat is smiling! That is so perfect!