Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where's Timmy??

tap,tap, tap...testing 123..this thing still working?? hang on while I blow the dust off....

Hello! I'm not sure if anyone out there is still looking at this blog but after a lloooonnnggg absence we are back! At least I am..can't find Timmy...oh well . We or I wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter!!! I love Bunny Day.
I'm sure Timmy wanted to say something..he must be around here somewhere. Let me have a look around and ask some of the gang.
(yes gang, even in town I still have a funny farm gang.tee hee hee)
This is my shed. Mr B took all his stuff out and turned it over to me. He also put hydro in it.
He's a good man my MrB and I love living with him full time now.


Hey Chicken (I keep her hidden in my shed..LOL..she is a townie chicken now) have you seen Timmy? The little naked dog?? No?...okay

How about you Mr Big? Have you seen Timmy? "Yes I did and he ate my bread"...oh dear, let's move on
Juliet..have you seen Timmy? No??? Where has he gone?
How about you George? Any sign of Timmy? "yes..he came in and said I was the funniest pigeon he has ever seen" Well that's not very nice...he is one to talk, isn't he
Dust Bunny have you seen Timmy? (the Dust Bunny was adopted from the shelter in Nov. She is a lionhead rabbit and a total sweetie!) "Oh I saw him all right, he tried to eat my bread but I stopped him. Let me have a look to see if he is still in here"
"Nope..not in here but I think he ate Chicken's head off"
"My friend Mountain Dew said she saw him run into the house about an hour ago"
Well thanks for looking Dust Bunny..you were a great help. I guess I will go into the house and relax then..wait a second I see something.
Timmy!! What are you doing in my Tibetan Lamb Wool Blanket???
You can't hide we can all see you.. Would you like to say anything on this blog?
"Happy Easter Everyone"
"It's nice to be blogging again and Hi to all my friends"
"I have to have a nap now..I ate too much bread"
Sweet dreams Timmy.

10 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Dust Bunny! LOL!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

i missed you and was thoroughly surprised and happy that your blog post showed on top of my list! woo hoo! love the name dust bunny! so cute. how come dust bunny can't be with the golden red bunny?

Nancy at the Farm said...

Timmy YOU'RE BACK! We are so happy to see you again dear friend! Oh, the adventures you must have had whilst you were away! We love your pictures and we are embarressed to say that we thought the head of one of the chickens was a bunny butt, but we are all straightened out now. We're putting you back on our list of blogs to visit each day so we won't miss your travels and doings. Welcome back!

Love, Your Friends, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

dellartist said...

Hey Timmy! Good to see you again. You look so cute in that Tibeten Lamb Wool Blanket. A great color for you. And what WONDERFUL photos of all your friends. I have missed you.

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

How funny, I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how you guys were doing! It's so good to see you back, I have missed you!!!!

Luv,
Cloud and his mom

Unknown said...

Good to see you back! love the bunny

Crosswinds Farm said...

I'm so glad you are back!

Bijou said...

Hi Timmy and Co.

We are happy to see you blogging again. We missed reading about all the crazy critters living with you. Don't be a stranger now!

Waggles,
Bijou

Too Cute Pugs said...

Happy Easter Timmy! We've missed you. Glad to see you're safe and sound and very cozy.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh I love it..So happy to see you back blogging and Timmy is as cute as always..Wanted to get over here before Easter, to wish you a Happy Easter..Never too late for good wishes..So Happy Easter..
Missed you and the adventures of Timmy. I tell you, I get the biggest laugh from that dog..so cute. Take care and have a good weekend..xoxoRosebud