Sunday, March 1, 2009

Honest Weblog

First of all ..thanks for all the fun comments towards Timmy's run in with the law. I havn't been on here due to the migraine it gave me. The media is driving us nuts but we shall endure...
Thanks to..MyFavoriteShop..for putting me in her treasury and what a cute treasury it is!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=42783

I was tagged by 2 friends..Timmy's friends I suppose, I am beginning to believe I am only the messenger for him! Thanks to Bijou and Banjo and Pugsley for this wonderful award. So I hope I do this right! Here goes.

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

So..ten honest things about Timmy and friends..

1....Pippin the border Collie likes to suck on shoes, they end up all mushy.

2...Timmy will chase his tail when excited...which doesn't happen very often :)

3...Fifi the poodle cannot go up or down indoor stairs..outdoor stairs yes..indoor stairs no..

4...Buster Peebody the mutt loves to roll in everything and anything.

5... Timmy loves to chew rawhide treats but only has about 3 teeth..He has been pushing me to get him dental implants.

6..Hansel the ferret licks his pee...all ferrets do it..enough said..GROSS

7..Timmy has acne..pimples and blackheads that I have to keep cleared out.

8..I spend all my money on these crazy animals.

9...Timmy only likes people when they feed him or scratch his butt. They can call, scream, yell but he just ignores them. I find it quite amusing.

10..I love everyone of these little goofs and would be lost without them!

Now I get to tag a few friends..

Bison and Lindsay - 2 beautiful dogs with FUN stories

Pearl and Daisy- 2 adorable pugs

Dellartist- Beautiful Animal Artwork

Gus, Louie and Callie- # Happy Heeler Dogs

Belua Designs- Fun Monsters!

LeelaBijou- Beautiful Jewelry and a Give away right now..Check It out!!

Mytutorlist-Lots of interesting info and stories on this blog!

12 comments:

Pugsley and Lola said...

You did a great job at telling your honest things:) It is always fun to read them and find out more about you.

XOXOXO
Pugsley

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh thank you for the wonderful award.. Callie and Louie are always chasing their tails too. Callie actually catches hers and doesn't know what to do next..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mytutorlist.com said...

Wow! Thanks for granting me an award. I'm honoured.

But out of curiousity, when I win this honest scrap award, what does it exactly mean? Does it mean I have an honest scrap in my blog (equivalent to an honest bone in my body), or does it mean my blog should honestly be scrapped? Lol, just joking around.

I'll have to think of some honest things about me now, hm....

dellartist said...

I, too, am honored to receive this award. I will try to think of ten honest things about me that I don't mind sharing with the rest of the world.

Bijou said...

Thanks for sharing your list of ten honest things with us. It's always nice to learn more about our friends.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Too Cute Pugs said...

Thank you Timmy for the wonderful award!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

River said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is very funny and we will enjoy reading about your adventures.

love & wags,
River

Mr. Bison and Lindsay said...

Thanks for including us in your episode of honest things. We are honored!

Thanks for keeping us entertained. :)

~Mr. Bison and Lindsay

Belua Designs said...

Thanks for the award!! I never knew that ferrets like to lick their own pee......interesting :)
Have a great day!

LeelaBijou said...

Thank you very much for choosing me! :)

It´s a honor. I love your blog and of course, I love Timmy :p

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Timmy! Thanks for visiting us! We're sorry you got arrested the other day

Claire MW said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! What fun to find yours also. To add to your list, our goat bucks pee on themselves to make them attractive to the lady goats. Go figure. Sounds like they've been talking to the ferrets!