Monday, October 17, 2011

The Road Trip- Part 1

While looking for pics on my fried camera's memory card I found some of the road trip we took.
So I thought I would share..Here we go...

Happy Timmy ready to go!!!!

So excited!

He started it.


Fifi..get in the car so we can go..

And off we go and boy are we making great time. We are on the road for at least 10 min when Timmy needs a potty break.

When you gotta go..you gotta go!

of course then Buster Peebody had to go.
 At this point we had gone only a few miles from my house yet had left over 30 min. ago.Really...

Are we there yet?
 Finally everyone settles down and 2 1/2 hrs later we arrive.

My sis's house. She lives in Illinois but this is her Ontario Canada house. It is a beautiful place just a little overgrown at the moment.

And look who is there to greet us..no other than Toto..our long lost pack brother!!

Happy Toto
Toto then comes racing up with his new brother Atlas!


Toto says "follow me!"
 Then they run away again...

Come on!

I'm so confused
Now Timmy is confused..too follow or not to follow..hmmmmmmmmmmmmm To be continued.....













2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Great photos!

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh these pictures are just great..I so enjoyed them..The house is lovely too..Looks like you had a fun time..or should I say Timmy and friends had a fun time..Carolyn