Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Surgery is Over

Well Timmy's little front tooth was pulled out..so he has 2 left. They also pulled out 2 or 3 molars..not sure how many. When I went to pick him up he was still on IV and very groggy. His eyes were actually crossing but he still tried to wag his tail at me. He had a rough night, whichever way he tried to sleep he could not get comfy. This means I also had a rough night because he sleeps with me!

The vet's and tech were all in love with him and treated him really well. Which they do with all the dogs in their care. So hopefully he will be able to eat better in a couple days, but he loved hard kibble and biscuits, poor little guy..

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

You were on my mind yesterday..I was going to go to your blog and forgot.Was shocked to see your comment today..I don't know if I said this before, but my daughter has a tiny Yorkie and they had to pull her teeth..she was very sick..she is doing so much better now..I guess the teeth are a problem with Yorkies.
Still think it was funny, you were on my mind yesterday..glad Timmy is home with you now.

SquirrelGurl said...

Glad to hear that Timmy's tooth extractions went well... I'm sure he'll be back to his normal self real soon!!

Sending healing pats his way!

Crystal said...

Aww, poor little guy. It's so hard when they're in pain!

I hope Timmy feels 100% soon.